Compendium of Anatomical Variants
Congenital bilateral absence of the flexor digitorum longus muscle
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 25, Issue 8, pages 963–965, November 2012
How to Cite
Kuvhenguhwa, M., Kotter, H. and Wisco, J. J. (2012), Congenital bilateral absence of the flexor digitorum longus muscle. Clin. Anat., 25: 963–965. doi: 10.1002/ca.22031
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!