Abbreviations used: Chinese Visible Human, CVH; Computer tomography, CT.
Comparative study of thin sectional anatomical images from Chinese Visible Human data set and computed tomography images of superior mediastinum†
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 25, Issue 8, pages 1051–1061, November 2012
How to Cite
Wu, Y., Luo, N., Tan, L.-W., Fang, B.-J., Li, Y., Xie, B., Xu, H.-T., Hu, N., Yang, W.-P., Wu, W., Lamers, W. H. and Zhang, S.-X. (2012), Comparative study of thin sectional anatomical images from Chinese Visible Human data set and computed tomography images of superior mediastinum . Clin. Anat., 25: 1051–1061. doi: 10.1002/ca.22048
- Issue online: 30 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2010
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 60871099
- Study on Key Science and Technology Program of Chongqing. Grant Number: 2009AB5196
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!