J.H.Y. and N.S.K. contributed equally to this article.
Effect of soft tissue thickness over the posterior border of the vertebral body and disc space on cage placement during posterior lumbar interbody fusion: A cadaveric study
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 25, Issue 8, pages 1066–1073, November 2012
How to Cite
Yang, J. H., Kasat, N. S., Whang, J. H., Kim, M. K., Min, K.-W., Hong, J. Y., Modi, H. N. and Suh, S. W. (2012), Effect of soft tissue thickness over the posterior border of the vertebral body and disc space on cage placement during posterior lumbar interbody fusion: A cadaveric study. Clin. Anat., 25: 1066–1073. doi: 10.1002/ca.22051
- Issue online: 30 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2010
- Korea Healthcare Technology R&D project
- Ministry for Health, Welfare & Family Affairs, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: A110416
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!