Clinical anatomy related to the hepatic veins for right lobe living donor liver transplantation
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 476–485, May 2013
How to Cite
Liu, J., Chen, D.-F., Chen, W.-Y., Guo, H. and Li, Z.-H. (2013), Clinical anatomy related to the hepatic veins for right lobe living donor liver transplantation. Clin. Anat., 26: 476–485. doi: 10.1002/ca.22052
- Issue online: 11 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2010
- The Item of Tackle Key Problems of Guangdong Province. Grant Number: A302020401
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!