Prof. Koebke deceased on 23 February 2012.
Anatomical examination of the great inguinal blood vessels in preterm and term neonates
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Special Issue on the Clinical Anatomy of the Young and Aging
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 376–382, April 2014
How to Cite
Eifinger, F., Lazaridis, E. C., Roth, B. and Koebke, J. (2014), Anatomical examination of the great inguinal blood vessels in preterm and term neonates. Clin. Anat., 27: 376–382. doi: 10.1002/ca.22074
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!