A microanatomical map of the structures hidden in the middle fossa based on the facial nerve hiatus: Measurements and their variability
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 436–443, May 2013
How to Cite
Salma, A., Makiese, O., Reiss, A., Pillai, P., Sammet, S. and Ammirati, M. (2013), A microanatomical map of the structures hidden in the middle fossa based on the facial nerve hiatus: Measurements and their variability. Clin. Anat., 26: 436–443. doi: 10.1002/ca.22082
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2011
- Dardinger Microneurosurgery Skull Base Laboratory
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!