Compendium of Anatomical Variants
Prevalence of accessory pudendal artery
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 25, Issue 8, pages 983–985, November 2012
How to Cite
Allan, R., García, N.A., Montenegro, J.M. and Álvarez-Alberó, J.N.M. (2012), Prevalence of accessory pudendal artery. Clin. Anat., 25: 983–985. doi: 10.1002/ca.22121
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!