The neglected cranial nerve: Nervus terminalis (cranial nerve N)
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., a Wiley company
Special Issue: Special Issue on the Clinical Anatomy of the Cranial Nerves
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 46–53, January 2014
How to Cite
Vilensky, J. A. (2014), The neglected cranial nerve: Nervus terminalis (cranial nerve N). Clin. Anat., 27: 46–53. doi: 10.1002/ca.22130
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!