Compendium of Anatomical Variants
Rare case of the trunk of the inferior phrenic arteries originating from a common stem with a superior additional left renal artery from the abdominal aorta
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 25, Issue 8, pages 979–982, November 2012
How to Cite
Miclaus, G. D., Matusz, P., Loukas, M. and Ples, H. (2012), Rare case of the trunk of the inferior phrenic arteries originating from a common stem with a superior additional left renal artery from the abdominal aorta. Clin. Anat., 25: 979–982. doi: 10.1002/ca.22161
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!