Anatomy of female puberty: The clinical relevance of developmental changes in the reproductive system
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Special Issue: Special Issue on the Female Patient
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 115–129, January 2013
How to Cite
Colvin, C. W. and Abdullatif, H. (2013), Anatomy of female puberty: The clinical relevance of developmental changes in the reproductive system. Clin. Anat., 26: 115–129. doi: 10.1002/ca.22164
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!