Is there an anatomical marker for the deep peroneal nerve in midfoot surgical approaches?
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 400–402, April 2013
How to Cite
Loveday, D.T., Nogaro, M.-C., Calder, J.D.F. and Carmichael, J. (2013), Is there an anatomical marker for the deep peroneal nerve in midfoot surgical approaches?. Clin. Anat., 26: 400–402. doi: 10.1002/ca.22173
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!