Is there an anatomical marker for the deep peroneal nerve in midfoot surgical approaches?
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 400–402, April 2013
How to Cite
Loveday, D.T., Nogaro, M.-C., Calder, J.D.F. and Carmichael, J. (2013), Is there an anatomical marker for the deep peroneal nerve in midfoot surgical approaches?. Clin. Anat., 26: 400–402. doi: 10.1002/ca.22173
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!