Using imaging-based, three-dimensional models of the cervix and uterus for studies of cervical changes during pregnancy
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Special Issue on the Female Patient
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 97–104, January 2013
How to Cite
House, M., McCabe, R. and Socrate, S. (2013), Using imaging-based, three-dimensional models of the cervix and uterus for studies of cervical changes during pregnancy. Clin. Anat., 26: 97–104. doi: 10.1002/ca.22183
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2012
- NIH (Reproductive Scientist Development Program). Grant Number: 2K12HD000849-25
- National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering, Tissue Engineering Resource Center (TERC). Grant Number: EB002520
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!