A detailed study of the relationship between the external laryngeal nerve and superior thyroid artery, including its glandular branches
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 26, Issue 7, pages 814–822, October 2013
How to Cite
Yalcin, B., Develi, S., Tubbs, R. S. and Poyrazoglu, Y. (2013), A detailed study of the relationship between the external laryngeal nerve and superior thyroid artery, including its glandular branches. Clin. Anat., 26: 814–822. doi: 10.1002/ca.22198
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!