Development of a computational biomechanical model of the human upper-airway soft-tissues toward simulating obstructive sleep apnea
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 182–200, March 2014
How to Cite
Pelteret, J.-P. V. and Reddy, B. D. (2014), Development of a computational biomechanical model of the human upper-airway soft-tissues toward simulating obstructive sleep apnea. Clin. Anat., 27: 182–200. doi: 10.1002/ca.22313
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2013
- National Research Foundation through the South African Research Chair for Computational Mechanics and the University of Cape Town
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!