Anastomoses between lower cranial and upper cervical nerves
A comprehensive review with potential significance during skull base and neck operations, Part I: Trigeminal, facial, and vestibulocochlear nerves
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Special Issue on the Clinical Anatomy of the Cranial Nerves
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 118–130, January 2014
How to Cite
Shoja, M. M., Oyesiku, N. M., Griessenauer, C. J., Radcliff, V., Loukas, M., Chern, J. J., Benninger, B., Rozzelle, C. J., Shokouhi, G. and Shane Tubbs, R. (2014), Anastomoses between lower cranial and upper cervical nerves. Clin. Anat., 27: 118–130. doi: 10.1002/ca.22340
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!