Cross-Platform Learning: On the Nature of Children's Learning from Multiple Media Platforms
Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
New Directions for Child and Adolescent Development
Special Issue: Digital Games: A Context for Cognitive Development
Volume 2013, Issue 139, pages 59–70, Spring 2013
How to Cite
Fisch, S. M. (2013), Cross-Platform Learning: On the Nature of Children's Learning from Multiple Media Platforms. New Directions for Child and Adolescent Development, 2013: 59–70. doi: 10.1002/cad.20032
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!