Fathers’ Accounts of Struggle and Growth in Early Adulthood: An Exploratory Study of Disadvantaged Men
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
New Directions for Child and Adolescent Development
Special Issue: Pathways to Adulthood for Disconnected Young Men in Low-Income Communities
Volume 2014, Issue 143, pages 73–89, Spring 2014
How to Cite
2014). Fathers’ accounts of struggle and growth in early adulthood: An exploratory study of disadvantaged men. In K. Roy & N. Jones (Eds.), Pathways to adulthood for disconnected young men in low-income communities. New Directions in Child and Adolescent Development, 143, 73–89., , , & (
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!