Outcomes of Sexual Behaviors Among Sexual Minority Youth
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
New Directions for Child and Adolescent Development
Special Issue: Positive and Negative Outcomes of Sexual Behaviors
Volume 2014, Issue 144, pages 21–36, Summer 2014
How to Cite
2014). Outcomes of sexual behaviors among sexual minority youth. In E. S. Lefkowitz & S. A. Vasilenko (Eds.), Positive and negative outcomes of sexual behaviors. New Directions for Child and Adolescent Development, 144, 21–36.(
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!