The Complexities of Adolescent Dating and Sexual Relationships: Fluidity, Meaning(s), and Implications for Young Adults’ Well-Being
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
New Directions for Child and Adolescent Development
Special Issue: Positive and Negative Outcomes of Sexual Behaviors
Volume 2014, Issue 144, pages 53–69, Summer 2014
How to Cite
2014). The complexities of adolescent dating and sexual relationships: Fluidity, meaning(s), and implications for young adults’ well-being. In E. S. Lefkowitz & S. A. Vasilenko (Eds.), Positive and negative outcomes of sexual behaviors. New Directions for Child and Adolescent Development, 144, 53–69., , , & (
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!