Conquer the Net: An educational computer game to learn the basic configuration of networking components
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Computer Applications in Engineering Education
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 72–77, March 2012
How to Cite
Arevalillo-Herráez, M., Morán-Gómez, R. and Claver, J. M. (2012), Conquer the Net: An educational computer game to learn the basic configuration of networking components. Comput. Appl. Eng. Educ., 20: 72–77. doi: 10.1002/cae.20374
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2009
- University of Valencia(European Convergence Unit. Grant Number: 08/DT/4)
- Spanish Ministry of Education and FEDER(projects Consolider Ingenio. Grant Numbers: 2010 CSD2007-00018, 2010 CSD2006-00046, TIN2006-15516-C04-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!