A matlab-based educational tool for the seismic design of flexibly supported RC buildings
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Computer Applications in Engineering Education
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 442–451, September 2014
How to Cite
Katsanos, E. I., Taskari, O. N. and Sextos, A. G. (2014), A matlab-based educational tool for the seismic design of flexibly supported RC buildings. Comput. Appl. Eng. Educ., 22: 442–451. doi: 10.1002/cae.20568
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2011
- Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
- “Application of Computer Science in Civil Engineering Education”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!