Designing and implementing a constructionist approach for improving the teaching–learning process in the embedded systems and wireless communications areas
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Computer Applications in Engineering Education
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 481–493, September 2014
How to Cite
Garcia, I. A. and Cano, E. M. (2014), Designing and implementing a constructionist approach for improving the teaching–learning process in the embedded systems and wireless communications areas. Comput. Appl. Eng. Educ., 22: 481–493. doi: 10.1002/cae.20574
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!