Lynx: A user-friendly computer application for simulating fatigue growth of planar cracks using FEM
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Computer Applications in Engineering Education
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 529–540, September 2014
How to Cite
Branco, R., Antunes, F. V. and Costa, J. D. (2014), Lynx: A user-friendly computer application for simulating fatigue growth of planar cracks using FEM. Comput. Appl. Eng. Educ., 22: 529–540. doi: 10.1002/cae.20578
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2011
- Portuguese Foundation for the Science and Technology (FCT) and to FEDER (European Regional Development Fund) for the financial support (Project PTDC/EME-PME/114892/2009; COMPETE: FCOMP-01-0124-FEDER-015171)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!