Collaborative and role-play strategies in software engineering learning with web 2.0 tools
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Computer Applications in Engineering Education
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 658–668, December 2014
How to Cite
Díaz Redondo, R. P., Fernández Vilas, A., Pazos Arias, J. J. and Gil Solla, A. (2014), Collaborative and role-play strategies in software engineering learning with web 2.0 tools. Comput. Appl. Eng. Educ., 22: 658–668. doi: 10.1002/cae.21557
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2011
- Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia (Gobierno de España) TIN2010-20797 (partly financed with FEDER funds)
- Consellería de Educación e Ordenación Universitaria (Xunta de Galicia) incentives file CN 2011/023 (partly financed with FEDER funds)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!