Athena: A hybrid management system for multi-device educational content
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Computer Applications in Engineering Education
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 750–763, December 2014
How to Cite
Vásquez-Ramírez, R., Alor-Hernández, G. and Rodríguez-González, A. (2014), Athena: A hybrid management system for multi-device educational content. Comput. Appl. Eng. Educ., 22: 750–763. doi: 10.1002/cae.21567
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2012
- National Council of Science and Technology (CONACYT)
- The Public Education Secretary (SEP)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!