A multi-user virtual laboratory environment for gear train design
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Computer Applications in Engineering Education
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 788–802, December 2014
How to Cite
Aziz, E.-S. S., Chang, Y., Esche, S. K. and Chassapis, C. (2014), A multi-user virtual laboratory environment for gear train design. Comput. Appl. Eng. Educ., 22: 788–802. doi: 10.1002/cae.21573
- Issue online: 18 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2012
- NSF. Grant Number: 0817463
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!