Software engineering education for a graduate course: A web-based tool for conducting process improvement initiatives with local industry collaboration
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Computer Applications in Engineering Education
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 117–136, January 2015
How to Cite
Garcia, I. A., Calvo-Manzano, J. A., Pacheco, C. L. and Perez, C. A. (2015), Software engineering education for a graduate course: A web-based tool for conducting process improvement initiatives with local industry collaboration. Comput. Appl. Eng. Educ., 23: 117–136. doi: 10.1002/cae.21584
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!