JavaVis: An integrated computer vision library for teaching computer vision
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Computer Applications in Engineering Education
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 258–267, March 2015
How to Cite
Cazorla, M. and Viejo, D. (2015), JavaVis: An integrated computer vision library for teaching computer vision. Comput. Appl. Eng. Educ., 23: 258–267. doi: 10.1002/cae.21594
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2015
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2013
- Universidad de Alicante (Spain). Grant Number: GRE10-35
- University of Alicante. Grant Number: GITE-09017-UA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!