An educational software tool to teach hyper-heuristics to engineering students based on the bubble breaker puzzle
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Computer Applications in Engineering Education
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 277–285, March 2015
How to Cite
Salcedo-Sanz, S., Jiménez-Fernández, S., Matías-Román, J. M. and Portilla-Figueras, J. A. (2015), An educational software tool to teach hyper-heuristics to engineering students based on the bubble breaker puzzle. Comput. Appl. Eng. Educ., 23: 277–285. doi: 10.1002/cae.21597
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2015
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2013
- Universidad de Alcalá. Grant Number: UAH/EV523
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!