A web-based method for building and simulating standard cell circuits—A classroom application
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Computer Applications in Engineering Education
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 304–313, March 2015
How to Cite
Beg, A. (2015), A web-based method for building and simulating standard cell circuits—A classroom application. Comput. Appl. Eng. Educ., 23: 304–313. doi: 10.1002/cae.21600
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2015
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2013
- SRC. Grant Number: 2012-TJ-2332
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!