Novel design and development of advanced remote electronics experiments
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Computer Applications in Engineering Education
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 327–336, May 2015
How to Cite
Tawfik, M., Monteso, S., Garcia-Loro, F., Sancristobal, E., Ruiz, E., Díaz, G., Colmenar Santos, A., Peire, J. and Castro, M. (2015), Novel design and development of advanced remote electronics experiments. Comput. Appl. Eng. Educ., 23: 327–336. doi: 10.1002/cae.21602
- Issue online: 14 APR 2015
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 1 JAN 2014
- e-Madrid (S2009/TIC-1650), RIPLECS (517836-LLP-1-2011-1-ES-ERASMUS-ESMO), PAC (517742-LLP-1-2011-1-BG-ERASMUS-ECUE), MUREE (530332-TEMPUS-1- 2012-1-JO-TEMPUS-JPCR), and Go-Lab (FP7-ICT-2011- 8/317601)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!