Identification of multiple subclones in peripheral T-cell lymphoma, not otherwise specified with genomic aberrations
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Cancer Medicine published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 1, Issue 3, pages 289–294, December 2012
How to Cite
Cancer Medicine 2012; 1(3): 289-294
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2012
- Ministry of Health and Welfare
- The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
|cam434-sup-0001-FigureS1.pdf||application/PDF||637K||Figure S1. All genomic profiles of the 13 tested PTCL, NOS cases.|
|cam434-sup-0002-FigureS2.pdf||application/PDF||637K||Figure S2. Comparison of 44K oligo-array CGH and BAC array CGH.|
|cam434-sup-0003-TableS1.pdf||application/PDF||637K||Table S1. Identification of subclones by results of BAC array CGH.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.