Investing to Protect Our Children: Using Economics to Derive an Evidence-based Strategy
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Child Abuse Review
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 274–289, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Segal, L. and Dalziel, K. (2011), Investing to Protect Our Children: Using Economics to Derive an Evidence-based Strategy. Child Abuse Rev., 20: 274–289. doi: 10.1002/car.1192
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.