Short Research Note
Does identification predict community involvement? Exploring consequences of social identification among the Jewish minority in Poland
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Community & Applied Social Psychology
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 72–79, January/February 2010
How to Cite
Bilewicz, M. and Wójcik, A. (2010), Does identification predict community involvement? Exploring consequences of social identification among the Jewish minority in Poland. J. Community. Appl. Soc. Psychol., 20: 72–79. doi: 10.1002/casp.1012
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2009
- MNiSW. Grant Number: N106 0886 33
- Rothschild Foundation Europe
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!