Professor of Social and Community Psychology.
A synergy between action-research and a mixed methods design for improving services and treatment for family members of heavy alcohol and drug users
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Community & Applied Social Psychology
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 95–109, March/April 2010
How to Cite
Arcidiacono, C., Velleman, R. and Procentese, F. (2010), A synergy between action-research and a mixed methods design for improving services and treatment for family members of heavy alcohol and drug users. J. Community. Appl. Soc. Psychol., 20: 95–109. doi: 10.1002/casp.1015
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!