Group identity, ethnic separatism and multiple out-groups: The Basque case
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Community & Applied Social Psychology
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 28–40, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Martinovic, B., Verkuyten, M. and Weesie, J. (2011), Group identity, ethnic separatism and multiple out-groups: The Basque case. J. Community. Appl. Soc. Psychol., 21: 28–40. doi: 10.1002/casp.1053
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!