Book review: The Oxford handbook of Chinese psychology. MICHAEL H. B. (Ed.). (2010). Oxford University Press: New York; 732 pp. ISBN 978-0-19-954185-0 Hardback
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Community & Applied Social Psychology
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 539–540, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Li, W. W. (2012), Book review: The Oxford handbook of Chinese psychology. MICHAEL H. B. (Ed.). (2010). Oxford University Press: New York; 732 pp. ISBN 978-0-19-954185-0 Hardback. J. Community. Appl. Soc. Psychol., 22: 539–540. doi: 10.1002/casp.1055
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!