Emotional display rules and emotion self-regulation: Associations with bullying and victimization in community-based after school programs
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Community & Applied Social Psychology
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 480–496, November/December 2010
How to Cite
Garner, P. W. and Hinton, T. S. (2010), Emotional display rules and emotion self-regulation: Associations with bullying and victimization in community-based after school programs. J. Community. Appl. Soc. Psychol., 20: 480–496. doi: 10.1002/casp.1057
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!