Parts of this paper were presented at the 11th Biennial Conference of the Society for Community Research and Action, Pasadena, CA.
Safe and unsafe school spaces: Comparing elementary school student perceptions to common ecological interventions and operationalizations†
Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Community & Applied Social Psychology
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 71–86, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Langhout, R. D. and Annear, L. (2011), Safe and unsafe school spaces: Comparing elementary school student perceptions to common ecological interventions and operationalizations. J. Community. Appl. Soc. Psychol., 21: 71–86. doi: 10.1002/casp.1062
- Issue online: 8 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!