Mediating between international knowledge and local knowledge: The critical role of local field officers in an HIV prevention intervention
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Community & Applied Social Psychology
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 95–110, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Aveling, E.-L. (2011), Mediating between international knowledge and local knowledge: The critical role of local field officers in an HIV prevention intervention. J. Community. Appl. Soc. Psychol., 21: 95–110. doi: 10.1002/casp.1064
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!