Social, Religious and Spiritual Capital and Physical/Emotional Functioning in a National Sample of African Americans
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Community & Applied Social Psychology
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 346–362, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Holt, C. L., Schulz, E., Williams, B. R., Clark, E. M. and Wang, M. Q. (2012), Social, Religious and Spiritual Capital and Physical/Emotional Functioning in a National Sample of African Americans. J. Community. Appl. Soc. Psychol., 22: 346–362. doi: 10.1002/casp.1116
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!