The Social Representations of the Bali Climate Conference in the French and German Media
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Community & Applied Social Psychology
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 363–378, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Caillaud, S., Kalampalikis, N. and Flick, U. (2012), The Social Representations of the Bali Climate Conference in the French and German Media. J. Community. Appl. Soc. Psychol., 22: 363–378. doi: 10.1002/casp.1117
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!