Motivation as Mediator Between National Identity and Intention to Volunteer
Article first published online: 29 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Community & Applied Social Psychology
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 128–142, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Lai, M. H. C., Ren, M. Y. W., Wu, A. M. S. and Hung, E. P. W. (2013), Motivation as Mediator Between National Identity and Intention to Volunteer. J. Community. Appl. Soc. Psychol., 23: 128–142. doi: 10.1002/casp.2108
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 29 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!