Motivation as Mediator Between National Identity and Intention to Volunteer
Article first published online: 29 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Community & Applied Social Psychology
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 128–142, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Lai, M. H. C., Ren, M. Y. W., Wu, A. M. S. and Hung, E. P. W. (2013), Motivation as Mediator Between National Identity and Intention to Volunteer. J. Community. Appl. Soc. Psychol., 23: 128–142. doi: 10.1002/casp.2108
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 29 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!