The first two authors contributed equally to the manuscript.
Short Research Note
Age-Related Differences in Ethnic Prejudice: Evidence of the Mediating Effect of Right-Wing Attitudes
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Community & Applied Social Psychology
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 252–257, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Franssen, V., Dhont, K. and Hiel, A. V. (2013), Age-Related Differences in Ethnic Prejudice: Evidence of the Mediating Effect of Right-Wing Attitudes. J. Community. Appl. Soc. Psychol., 23: 252–257. doi: 10.1002/casp.2109
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!