How Social Dominance Orientation Affects Union Participation: The Role of Union Identification and Perceived Union Instrumentality
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Community & Applied Social Psychology
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 143–156, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Green, E. G. T. and Auer, F. (2013), How Social Dominance Orientation Affects Union Participation: The Role of Union Identification and Perceived Union Instrumentality. J. Community. Appl. Soc. Psychol., 23: 143–156. doi: 10.1002/casp.2111
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!