Growing Up with Child Sexual Abuse in an Experimental Commune: Making Sense of Narrative Variation
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Community & Applied Social Psychology
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 300–313, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Gibson, K. and Morgan, M. (2013), Growing Up with Child Sexual Abuse in an Experimental Commune: Making Sense of Narrative Variation. J. Community. Appl. Soc. Psychol., 23: 300–313. doi: 10.1002/casp.2122
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!