This article was published online on October 5, 2012. An error was subsequently identified in the authors' names. Sapountzis Antonis, Figgou Lia, Bozatzis Nikos, Gardikiotis Antonis, and Pantazis Pavlo were originally published following the accepted version of the manuscript (Greek naming convention) and are now corrected as Antonis Sapountzis, Lia Figgou, Nikos Bozatzis, Antonis Gardikiotis, and Pavlo Pantazis. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that they have been corrected.
‘Categories We Share’: Mobilising Common In-groups in Discourse on Contemporary Immigration in Greece†
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Community & Applied Social Psychology
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 347–361, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Sapountzis, A., Figgou, L., Bozatzis, N., Gardikiotis, A. and Pantazis, P. (2013), ‘Categories We Share’: Mobilising Common In-groups in Discourse on Contemporary Immigration in Greece. J. Community. Appl. Soc. Psychol., 23: 347–361. doi: 10.1002/casp.2128
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!