Rethinking Concepts in Participatory Action Research and Their Potential for Social Transformation: Post-structuralist Informed Methodological Reflections from LGBT and Trans-Collective Projects
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Community & Applied Social Psychology
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 405–419, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Johnson, K. and Martínez Guzmán, A. (2013), Rethinking Concepts in Participatory Action Research and Their Potential for Social Transformation: Post-structuralist Informed Methodological Reflections from LGBT and Trans-Collective Projects. J. Community. Appl. Soc. Psychol., 23: 405–419. doi: 10.1002/casp.2134
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!