Bystanders' Support of Cyberbullied Schoolmates
Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Community & Applied Social Psychology
Special Issue: Cyberbullying research: new perspectives and alternative methodologies
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 25–36, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Macháčková, H., Dedkova, L., Sevcikova, A. and Cerna, A. (2013), Bystanders' Support of Cyberbullied Schoolmates. J. Community. Appl. Soc. Psychol., 23: 25–36. doi: 10.1002/casp.2135
- Issue online: 27 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2012
- Czech Ministry of Education, Youth, and Sports. Grant Numbers: LD11008, MSM0021622406
- Czech Science Foundation. Grant Number: GAP407/11/0585
- VITOVIN project. Grant Number: CZ.1.07/2.3.00/20.0184
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!